Blog Archive

How do I update my personal information?

It is essential we have the most updated information about you for the communication and alert purposes.

The best way to let us know about change in your personal information is to submit Admin Request via PATCHS.

Alternatively you can phone our reception team. 

Using PATCHS reduces number of non urgent calls received by our reception team allowing those who need urgent assistance to get through to us quicker.